Adding Your Name to the Instructor List
- In order to be listed you must:
- Be a TCHA member.
- Be authorized to teach a state Concealed Handgun course.
TCHA reserves the right to refuse to link to a page the board finds offensive, subject to an appeal to the membership.
To authorize us to add your name to the instructor lists please email the following:
- Your Zip code and city.
- Your name, the way you want it to appear.
- At least one phone number or email address.
- Your instructor certificate number, for identification only. Will not appear on the list.
- Is this a new listing, or an update of an existing listing? If it is an update listing you only need to include changed information.
- If you are an out-of-state instructor, the state course you teach.
- The contact information you want included, including:
- Your address. You aren't required to list your street address, but I need at least a city. Please include zip code again.
- Your phone number, with area code. You may list up to three, including cell phone and fax.
- Your email address. (Yes, I could get it from the email return address, and assume you want it listed. I'd rather know for sure.)
- Your business name.
- Your website URL.
Your listing will appear on three pages; as a balloon on the map page, in the alpha list, and in the zipcode list.
The webmaster will add you to the lists. If you include an email address the webmaster will send an email to test the link, and ask you to check the listing.
- Email your information to the webmaster at email@example.com.
- Snail mail your information, c/o TCHA Webmaster, to:
118 Crestwood Drive
Kerrville, Texas 78028-4831
Thanks for signing up, and good luck.
2012; Texas Concealed Handgun Association. Contact TCHA.